LT – Têxteis de Portugal, Unipessoal Lda., hereinafter referred to as LUSATÊXTIL, recognizes the importance of protecting the personal data of its customers and all those who visit the site www.lusatextil.pt and therefore we have developed a behavioral security pattern that complies with all the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation.
REASONS FOR HANDLING AND LEGAL FRAMEWORK
The personal data processed on the website are:
- Collected during customer/user registration: name, address, phone number, mobile phone, tax number, date of birth, email address;
- Obtained through the navigation on the website: IP and device;
Why do we need your information? LUSATÊXTIL will process your personal data manually and/or electronically for the following purposes:
- Customer management: Data collected through webthis site are needed to enter into and carry out the purchase and sale agreement and are used to process and track orders and communicate with Customers, to process queries and for any complaints. The information requested during Customer registration is mandatory, and without it the purposes above cannot be fulfilled.
- Marketing: If the Customer provides express consent at the time his/her account is created or amended, LUSATÊXTIL may process the data to send information about its products, news, campaigns, offers and birthday messages, using any communication channel, namely email, SMS or other types of automated call.
Consent to personal data being processed for direct marketing may be withdrawn at any time using the customer account settings; clicking on "cancel registration", which appears in all emails; contacting the Customer Service team using the following email address email@example.com.
LUSATÊXTIL carries out profiling based on information related to your purchases and searches. This information enables LUSATÊXTIL to send you information that is personalized and suited to your profile, with the aim of improving your shopping experience, according to your consent.
LUSATÊXTIL may disclose users' personal data to third parties that provide services to LUSATÊXTIL, namely, companies involved in the purchase process and managing payment collections, transportation, storage, marketing, site hosting, banks. These companies are supplied only with the personal data needed to provide the necessary service and they undertake to process these personal data exclusively for the purposes mentioned above.
User data may be processed by a suitable service provider contracted by LUSATÊXTIL. The service provider shall process data exclusively for the purposes established by LUSATÊXTIL and in compliance with any instructions issued by LUSATÊXTIL, strictly following personal data protection, information security and other applicable laws.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
LUSATÊXTIL shall process user data within the European Economic Area (EEA) and therefore does not anticipate any international data transfers.
While LUSATÊXTIL is in possession of or processes personal data, any user may exercise the following rights for free and at any time:
- Right of access - the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you;
- Right of rectification - the right to correct any data which you consider to be inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to be forgotten - under certain circumstances, as a user, you may request that we erase all data we hold about you from all our records;
- Right to processing restriction - when certain conditions are met to entitle you to restrict processing;
- Right of portability - the right to have your data transferred to another organization;
- Right to object - the right to object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing;
- The right to object to automated processing, including profiling;
- Right to judicial appeal: if LUSATÊXTIL refuses your request according to the access rights, we will explain why. As a user, you have the right to complain as described below.
The rights above may be exercised by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered letter to the address:
Rua Eng. Júlio Portela, Nº 30
3750-158 Águeda – Aveiro - Portugal
If a user wishes to make a complaint about how his/her personal data are being processed by LUSATÊXTIL, or about how his/her complaint was processed, he/she has the right to complain directly to the supervisory body and to LUSATÊXTIL.
Rua Eng. Júlio Portela, Nº 30
3750-158 Águeda – Aveiro - Portugal
Contact details of the supervisory body:
Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados – CNPD
Rua de São Bento, n.º 148 3º
Phone: 351 213928400
Fax: +351 213976832
The data held in the customer's account and marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory for fulfilling the established purpose. As such, if the user does not supply those data, LUSATÊXTIL cannot meet his/her request.
LUSATÊXTIL may prepare user profiles that enable automated decisions based on personal characteristics, preferences, behaviour history and location. In such cases, the user has the right to require human intervention in that decision, to express his/her point of view and to challenge the decision made by LUSATÊXTIL.
Cookies are small text files sent to your computer or mobile device when you visit websites. They improve the performance and experience of the customers' browsing, allowing to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits in order to customize the navigation according to your choices.
Cookies collected by LUSATÊXTIL do not allow to identify the user, as they store only generic information, namely the form and/or place of access and the way websites are used. Thus, they only absorb information related to the user’s preferences. These are the types of cookies we use at www.lusatextil.pt:
i. Session cookies: these are temporary cookies which remain in the cookies file in your browser until you leave the webpage. Therefore, cookies are not registered in the user’s hard disk. The information obtained from these cookies is used to analyse traffic patterns on the web, providing a better experience and improving the content for an easier use.
ii. Analytical cookies: Cookies processed by us or by third parties, allowing us to quantify the number of users and to conduct statistical measurement and analysis of how users are using the service offered. We examine how you browse on our site, with the aim of improving the supply of products or services we offer you.
If you do not want to allow cookies you can disable cookies in your internet browser, but you should take into account that this may prevent some web pages from being presented correctly.
If you prefer not to allow cookies, you can disable them in the browser you use, but you should be aware that this may prevent some web pages from being presented correctly.
All browsers allow users to accept, decline or delete cookies by selecting those actions in the advanced browser settings. Cookies can be configured in the "Options" or "Preferences" menu. You should note, however, that disabling cookies may prevent some web services from working properly, and it may totally or partially affect your browsing experience on the website.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION MEASURES
LUSATÊXTIL uses various suitable technical and organizational measures to protect users' personal data, including the use of secure servers, firewalls, and application and communication data encryption.
24 May 2018